BMW F850GS Forum

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: New product for your F850GS / F750GS from Powerbronze  (Read 181 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • GS Junior Member
  • Town / City: Rustington
New product for your F850GS / F750GS from Powerbronze
« on: September 29, 2020, 03:21:32 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I hope you are keeping safe and well during this difficult time ?

Here at Powerbronze, we have developed a new product for your F750GS / F850GS.

If your bike has LED headlights, we can now supply a headlight protector which attaches to the bike using brackets rather than our dual lock fixings.

Manufactured from 4 mm thermoformed acrylic, this headlight protector is available in Clear or Light Tint finishes only.

Supplied, with all necessary fittings, this headlight protector is simple and easy to fit with no drilling.

Click here to order :
https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/bmw-f750gs-18-20-f850gs-18-20-led-lights-only-440-b590b.html

Priced at 50, this headlight protector is a great option for protecting those expensive headlights.

Don't forget you can 10% off all orders on our website by using the discount code UKFORUM1 at the cart page as shown in the screenshot below.

Free UK mainland delivery is also available on all orders over 100. This will have to be selected at the cart page as well.

Free UK mainland delivery on orders over 100.

Please ensure you enter a contact telephone number on all orders.

If you have any questions, please post them here or would like to see the fitting instructions for this or any other products, please send me a private message with your e-mail address along with which product your interested in so that I can send them over to you.

All the best,
Richard

Online Matty589

• GS Pro
  • Bike: 2019 F750GS
  • Town / City: Surrey
Re: New product for your F850GS / F750GS from Powerbronze
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 01:54:53 PM »
Hi Richard,
Just bought this. When attempting to fit the instructions mention re-using the Torx screw that attaches the LED indicator to the plastic headlight shroud. The hole in the brackets supplied is much too small in diameter and therefore I cannot fit the headlight guard. Can I return it for a refund please?
Thanks
Mat

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • GS Junior Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 10:04:00 AM »
*Originally Posted by Matty589 [+]
Hi Richard,
Just bought this. When attempting to fit the instructions mention re-using the Torx screw that attaches the LED indicator to the plastic headlight shroud. The hole in the brackets supplied is much too small in diameter and therefore I cannot fit the headlight guard. Can I return it for a refund please?
Thanks
Mat

Hi Mat,

Please accept my apologies for this.

I will send you a private message as we need some more details from you to assist us with any possible rectification on this product.

Kind Regards,
Richard

Online Matty589

• GS Pro
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 10:38:44 AM »
So Richard has been extremely helpful and it appears that the LED indicator Torx screw does fit through the bracket - it just needs to be lightly turned to fit through. Happy with the quality of the product and there is sufficient space between the protector and the headlight to enable cleaning without needing removal.

Online Matty589

• GS Pro
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 11:31:35 AM »
Had a long ride with the headlight protector fitted yesterday. It's amazing the amount of dirt (and insects) it picks up, and it keeps the headlight squeaky clean.

Offline B0M0A0K

• GS Pro
  • Bike: Suzuki DL650 AK9
  • Town / City: Dundee
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 10:03:27 PM »
Just purchased one of these tonight. Wasn't able to process the discount, maybe because it was a PayPal purchase?
-----------------------------------------
No Fate But What We Make

------------------------------------------

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • GS Junior Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2020, 09:28:06 AM »
*Originally Posted by B0M0A0K [+]
Just purchased one of these tonight. Wasn't able to process the discount, maybe because it was a PayPal purchase?

Hello,

If you can private message me with your details (name and order number), I will apply the 10% discount to your order for you and refund the necessary amount.

The discount is applied at the shopping cart section of the website, so it maybe if you selected the Paypal payment option before entering the promotion code.

All the best,
Richard

Offline B0M0A0K

• GS Pro
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2020, 09:49:53 AM »
Good Morning Richard, thanks for the assist I have PM'd my details plus the order number.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can assist with.

Regards

Brian
No Fate But What We Make

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • GS Junior Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 10:09:22 AM »
Good morning Brian,

Thank you for that.

I have already processed the discount onto your order and refunded you accordingly.

All the best,
Richard

Offline B0M0A0K

• GS Pro
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2020, 11:11:49 AM »
This is for anyone thinking about purchasing something from PowerBronze. From an administrative perspective I can whole heatedly recommend these folks. They are proactive in support of customers which is a very rare beast these days. I look forward to reporting back on the installation process once BMW decide to hand over my new machine.  :047:
No Fate But What We Make