BMW F850GS Forum

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Powerbronze Checking In!!  (Read 337 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Vendor
  • GS Junior Member
  • Town / City: Rustington
Powerbronze Checking In!!
« on: February 18, 2020, 04:05:36 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Richard and I work for Powerbronze International.

I am pleased to able to post on this forum with our products for your F850GS and to answer questions you may have about our products.

I will make a full post of the products that we offer for your F850GS in the next few days.

I am pleased to be able to offer you 10% off any product from our website by entering the discount code UKFORUM1 at the shopping cart section of the site and pressing the apply coupon button as shown in the screenshot below.

We can ship to almost every country in the world direct from our UK head office as we have a large amount of stock of our products.

If you place an order with us from outside the UK, please ensure you provide us a contact telephone number so that we can pass this onto the couriers.

Click on the link below to view the products that we make for your F850GS :

https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?finder_id=&from=category&cat_id=0&brand=BMW&model=F850GS&year=2019

If you have any questions or need any help, please send me a private message, comment on this thread or give us a call on 01903 783222 between 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.

All the best,
Richard

Offline F850GS-Cliff

• GS Member
  • Bike: F850GS /Ducati SSíSí
  • Town / City: Manchester UK
Re: Powerbronze Checking In!!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2020, 01:50:58 AM »
Thank you Richard..👍

Offline MonTex

• GS Junior Member
  • Bike: 2019 F850GSA