BMW F850GS Forum

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: Wunderlizeded  (Read 663 times)

Offline RA

• GS Junior Member
  • Bike: F850GS
  • Town / City: Riga
Wunderlizeded
« on: June 20, 2019, 08:59:35 PM »
Upgraded with some Wunderlich toys
- Wunderlich benches »ACTIVE COMFORT« -25mm - low
- Wunderlich Hand guard extension »ERGO«
- Wunderlich Side stand enlarger
- Wunderlich USB dual socket

Absolutely happy....

Offline Gazza750

• GS Pro
  • Bike: F750GS
  • Town / City: Yorkshire
Re: Wunderlizeded
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 09:20:53 AM »
Looking really good RA 👍🏻👍🏻

How much more comfortable is the new seat? I'm considering a softer seat option for touring.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 09:22:23 AM by Gazza750 »

Offline Dave850GS

• GS Member
  • Bike: F850GS - G310GS
  • Town / City: Johor Bahru
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 11:21:11 AM »
How is the new seat compared to the OEM?.. I've ordered the seat, but it hasn't arrived yet.

Offline Gyrolion

• GS Junior Member
  • Bike: F850GS Adventure
  • Town / City: Zierikzee
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 09:19:14 AM »
Anyone got a good comfort opinion of the wunderlich seat? What is the height compared to a rallye seat?

Offline wachuko

• GS Pro
  • Bike: 2019 BMW F 850 GSA
  • Town / City: Orlando
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 03:31:08 PM »
*Originally Posted by Gyroliom [+]
Anyone got a good comfort opinion of the wunderlich seat? What is the height compared to a rallye seat?

Same question here... I need to get closer to the ground... without sacrificing long distance riding comfort...
Ride safe!
Wachuko
2019 BMW F 850 GS Adventure

Offline Matty589

• GS Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 09:46:15 AM »
I’d be interested too as every comfort seat I’ve tried has been a disappointment - Wunderlich/Kahedo and Sargent all went back as they are too wide and rock hard. Having just picked up my 850GS the stock seat is a massive improvement on the 800 series torture instrument - one of the benefits of shifting the tank from under the seat to the usual place I suppose.

Offline KSBInder

• GS Junior Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 02:50:10 PM »
So far I'm a fan of the Wunderlich kit.   Got their EXTREME skidplate and it dang sure covers more of the header than other options I considered, bolted up in a couple minutes using the factory hardware for that stellar piece of cost cutting that is the factory plastic skid plate.    Installed the tank and engine crash bars and so far they've done a good job, already have some good scratches on them, haven't laid it over but it's kept rock and branches off the bike.   The upper tank guards took some figuring on my part and I thought, for the longest time, that they had left out a piece from the kit but finally did enough mental gymnastics to determine where the front mount was supposed to go to support the bars under the front fender.   

Offline KSBInder

• GS Junior Member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 02:52:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by wachuko [+]
Same question here... I need to get closer to the ground... without sacrificing long distance riding comfort...
Have you considered the 40mm lowering touratech progressive spring kit?  https://touratech-usa.com/store/Touratech-40mm-Lowering-Fork-Shock-Spring-Kit-BMW-F850GS