BMW F850GS Forum

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [NL] [FR] [ES] [DE] [SE] [IT] [NO] [MY] Topic: F850GS Adventure - Touring Screen - which one?  (Read 774 times)

RustyBucket100 and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Grizzlie

• GS Member
  • Bike: BMW F850GS
Re: F850GS Adventure - Touring Screen - which one?
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2021, 06:28:25 AM »
*Originally Posted by GSAbumblebee [+]
Have asked Nippynormans and they are ordering me in a Wunderlich touring screen.  Money back if I am Not happy.

Seems thereís loads of screens for the GS, very few for the GSA....

Happy to guinea pig and will report back. 

(Also bought a TFT screen security thing - the suggestion is they are easy to nick)

Money back even after install and test ride?
As for the fear of falling...learn to love and cherish the experience. You want it. You need it. You can't wait for the next hit.

Offline GSAbumblebee

• GS Junior Member
  • Town / City: Lahndan Tahn
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 09:09:28 AM »
Apparently.

Letís hope I donít need to test that theory!

Hopefully due for the End of May bank holiday trip.  Should have been a dash into Europe.  And great food, beer and different culture.Will be a trip to Torquay,  so it will at least be a different culture.   I am desperate not to have to fight the A303 so will be good if on a quiet bike and music on.  Should save 90minutes to two hours on the way back to M25 land.

Online purds

• GS Member
  • Town / City: PETERBOROUGH
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2021, 05:11:33 PM »
*Originally Posted by GSAbumblebee [+]
Apparently.

Letís hope I donít need to test that theory!

Hopefully due for the End of May bank holiday trip.  Should have been a dash into Europe.  And great food, beer and different culture.Will be a trip to Torquay,  so it will at least be a different culture.   I am desperate not to have to fight the A303 so will be good if on a quiet bike and music on.  Should save 90minutes to two hours on the way back to M25 land.

Know how you feel - we had big Eastern European trip planned for June 20 which obviously didnít happen. Postponed to June 21 and scuppered again. Now doing Scottish trip instead - my first one since changing my 1200GSA for an 850 GSA 😁

Offline Oldplodder

• GS Pro
  • Bike: F850 GS Sport + bits
  • Town / City: Buckley
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2021, 05:17:53 PM »
*Originally Posted by purds [+]
Now doing Scottish trip instead - my first one since changing my 1200GSA for an 850 GSA 😁

From all the forums I read (too many!) you will not be alone - 0% chance of that!!

Dave T
I wish I was as good as my dog thinks I am